Measures to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use
- Do not shake hands
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people
- Work from home as much as possible.
Are you ill?
- Stay at home if you have mild cold-like symptoms, such as a sore throat, a runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or a fever below 38 degrees Celsius
- If you have a fever above 38 degrees Celsius or shortness of breath, you and anyone you live with should stay at home. If you feel better and have not had any symptoms for 24 hours, you can go outside again.
Are you over 70 years old or do you have underlying health problems?
- Take extra care. It is a good idea to stay at home as much as possible for now.
Avoid busy places and keep your distance
- Make sure you can always keep 1.5 metres distance from others.
- If this impossible, go somewhere else.